Saturday, April 30, 2016

A Question I Didn't Know the Answer

And we continued to talk about 'change'.

"Kung papipiliin ka, steady o yung unsteady?" (If you were to choose, steady or unsteady?)

"Steady kasi 'yun may chance pang rumagasa at maging unsteady yung daloy. 'Pag unsteady kasi parang wala ng pag-asa maging ok. Ikaw ba?" (Steady because there's still a chance that its flow will go unsteady. If the flow is unsteady, there's like, no chance for it to be okay again. You?)

"Hindi ko alam eh. Kasi kapag unsteady nagrereklamo ako, gusto ko maging steady. Kapag steady naman na-bo-bored ako." (I don't know. When everything's unsteady I rant then wishes for a steady flow. But when everything's steady I get bored.)

...

I ask questions I don't know the answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment