Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Officially With Him

Before anything else, Wow!!

It's really nice reading my past entries here. It's very nostalgic. Just amazing.


So, yeah. Let's now focus on my title.

It started of with a plan. I honestly wanted to climb a mountain. Him, being supportive as always, loved my idea. I wanted to have an epic photo wearing my graduation toga so climbing a mountain crossed my mind (it won't only provide the background, it will also give a deeper meaning to everything).

Mountain is everything.

At first, we decided to climb Mt. Batolusong, it offers the Sea of Clouds scenery which I really really REALLY wanted to witness, but due to lack of preparation we opted out with Mt. Binacayan. And don't regret the change.

I was able to witness Sea of Clouds! For the first time. And it's my first time even to climb a mountain!

Below are the pictures, in case you won't believe me.

Wonderful shots by our tour guide, Kuya Romel:



And here goes our creative grad pic (haha!)






My mama accompanied us. So it was really a little bit difficult for me to give him my 'yes' (he's been courting me for almost 10 months!). The scenario went like this:

Mama: Tayo na! (Let's go!)
Me: Oo, tayo na. (Yes, let's go.)

Then, I look at Doms.

Me: Tayo na, Doms. 


And that's the start our adventure on a new mountain. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment