Sunday, May 21, 2017

Desperation 101

To be honest, I really thought that finding a job is easy, that some people exaggerate. Goodness me, I. SHOULD'VE. BELIEVED. THEM.

I applied to about 30 companies now. Only few of them respondended. Only ONE invited me for an interview.

Where is the "Kaye" they believe in? I can't seem to find her. Right now, all I can see is a "Kaye" with no potential and just a desperate job seeker.

And then there's this awesome batchmate of mine who landed as an Executive Assistant. She posted something inspirational, it goes like this: you being a fresh grad doesn't mean you can't achieve something big.

And there goes my uneasiness again.

Wish me luck on my interview this Tuesday.


Here's a line that ends this post:
Although, I'm not great, I believe He has great plans for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment