Monday, March 14, 2016

Another Step Ahead: Resume and Stuff

As I stated here before, I was confused and unsure and confused and excited and anxious about the problem that popped up in my life: Career.

Since I used past tense, I hope that serves as a proof that I'm not that distressed anymore but I'm not perfectly okay either. All I know is that I'm stable enough to be able to pass my resume to my professor and my Internship application letter to the Publishing House that I've been wanting to have my internship at.

But guess what? They're the same. Or they could be. If my professor guarantees that I indeed will work at *insert magazine name here* then I'll be sure. That Men's Magazine is one of the magazines produced by the Publishing House I have my eye on.

"You think it's okay for you to be part of a Men's Magazine?" (really forgot the exact words but the sentence was more or less like that. And, yes, I replaced the magazine name with "Men's Magazine".

My classmates answered it for me and they said it's okay. I hope it's okay...

And click! I just sent a Internship Application to the Publishing House.

Another click! I just sent my Prof. a soft copy of my resume.


Until they ring me, I'm done with the Career stuff for now. I'll just focus on my Academics and finish my research that is due on Wednesday.

My research topic is "Effectiveness of Mass Communication as a Pre-Law Course" and yes, it's asdfggjkgfdd HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment