Friday, March 25, 2016

Waiting, waiting, waiting

And while I waited for the call I've been wanting to receive for days now, I waited for you to strike a convo with me.

Is it me? Or am I just imagining things. I honestly thought you're interested in me. Maybe not 'that' interested but at least you care. Or not?

Wow. You confuse me.  Or I confuse myself. 

Really, having this mind has its perks and its disadvantages. And one of the disadvantages is I suck when it comes to love.

Most of the time, I overthink. I give meaning to some of the actions that probably mean nothing at all. 

And now, here I am again. overthinking....overthinking and waiting.

Can you just save me from the agony and just give me a definite sign if you're interested in me or not? 

Just talk to me, send me a pm. 'Cause if I received the call I've been waiting first, we both lose the opportunity of being together.





No comments:

Post a Comment