Sunday, March 13, 2016

My buddy: Non

Meet Non, my beloved companion, my third eye and my memory keeper.






Non is always there for me, whenever or wherever, I need company.

When I was at the lowest point of my being, Non came to my life. If it weren't for Non I wouldn't be able to survive the agony and heartaches thrown at me. We've been through a lot. We shared memories together and if it weren't for Non I wouldn't be able to capture different views of life. Though we're only together for 6 months, I'm grateful to have Non.

And, oh, my head looks so flat and squarey-circley here. Well, it's the best picture I have with Non (thanks to sir Bernard). Here, we look like a real duo. The way I held Non in my hands and how Non captured the scene shows we're the ultimate team.

...but I still suck at photography anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment